Print 3D offers a wide range of services to satisfy any requirements.
The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. Parts are created layer by layer using real thermoplastics.
- Durability – FDM uses high-performance thermoplastics, the same strong materials used for injection molding
- Accuracy – Soluble support materials make it possible to build geometries that would be impossible with traditional manufacturing
CNC Machining is the process by which material is removed from a workpiece with Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment that cuts away unwanted material. Machining is possible on a wide range of materials. Parts are machined directly from your 3D CAD models.
- Machine a wide variety of plastic and metal material options
- Typical accuracy is +/- 0.05mm
- Ability to hold tight tolerances
- The cost can be cheaper than even rapid prototypes, depending on the geometry
Vacuum casting is a rapid tooling technology that allows you to make fast and cost effective reproductions. The technology is best suited to low volume reproductions.
- Production-like plastic prototypes and small batches
- A high level of dimensional accuracy and surface quality
- Complex geometries (undercuts) and integrated functions are possible
The most frequently used materials include ABS /PLA plastics. But aluminum, stainless steel, brass, PC and rubber is also available. We can also print using precious metals – silver, gold and platinum. Please contact us for more details.
>>Learn more about materials